Hiring: Operations Assistant (Part-Time)
Little Blossom is a new organic baby food brand from Singapore, created for parents looking for healthier options for their little ones.
We are looking for a Part Time Operations Assistant to support us in our journey to grow the Little Blossom brand in Singapore! This person will work closely with our founders to ensure our customers have a delightful experience whenever they purchase from our online store or retail outlets.
If you're someone who is organised, meticulous, and enjoys an interactive, flexible work arrangement - we'd love to have you on our team!
- Be present at Eunos warehouse on Mon, Wed, Fri (morning/early afternoon) to pack online & retail orders
- Coordinate with logistics partners for delivery
- Monitor stock levels of all inventory, perform regular stock checks
- Keep warehouse organised and clean
- Visit retail outlets to ensure Little Blossom's products are displayed and well-stocked
- Work with retail store managers on product education, promotions and build relationships
- Flexible working schedule, travel allowance provided
- Min 6 month commitment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and organised
- Able to work independently
- Basic IT skills (able to navigate our backend systems e.g. Shopify, logistics platform. Training will be provided)
- Physically able to carry boxes max 5 kg (occasionally, not a regular task)
- Able to speak and write English
- No education requirement, similar experience in warehouse, retail/e-commerce, logistics or admin roles is a plus
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: $10-12/hour (min 50 hours a month)
- Flexible working hours
- Additional opportunities to add on ad-hoc responsibilities for more compensation
- Free Little Blossom products 🙂